Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Someone's in my bed.

I am supposed to go to sleep right now but my sister (de younger one), she is sleeping in my bed. I have to wake up her if i want to go to sleep. She just came back from having outside dinner with my parents. I didnt join them because i just had my dinner & i would not want to go for nasi burung at 10.30p.m. I'd be okay if they plan earlier than that time. My father, he wanted to tapau (pack) for me but i refused. So, i just stayed home & wrote something here on my blog.

I have no great story to be told but this is the 3rd post i believe i have written so far for tonight. I guess i shall leave right now. I need to wake up my sis who's in my bed now. She was mad over me because I didnt follow her eating outside & not letting her check into her facebook account. yuck...me, bad sister?

check out this photo:-

it's a paper plate they put under his head &
mmm...the tail, is that tail? this young estonot pic is cute.

No comments: