Friday, April 6, 2012

Leave me with the light on

I fell asleep while reading a book around 8.30pm. When i woke up, it was dark in my room. My sister had left me alone in my room with light off. I havent slept in dark room for so long. Every nite you can see light from my room. I'm afraid of dark. I dont like staying in dark place alone. It's hard to sleep with dark shining in my eyes. I used to sleep without having light on but it didnt work. Being in dark place is like one of my fear factors. Whenever you see no light in my room, i might have married ok. Got that?


I heard someone's in the kitchen. I jumped off my bed & turned on the light. It was 1 a.m. My parents, they just come back from ceramah & was having their supper together. I washed my face & joined them with a cup of hot cereal drink + a kue pow. And then we talked & discussed some political issues before they went off to sleep.

So, here i am sticking at my computer & will probably go to sleep in an hour.

Note: No wonder world is getting hotter because of the global warming & someone like youuuu

No comments: