Sunday, April 15, 2012

With the kids

I took my nieces out last night to Jusco. I wasnt really want to go out because kids, you know..they can be very difficult to control out there in the public. But since it was Saturday, it would definitely be a quite boring day for them if you just stay in the house watching the same cartoon again & again. (Their parent worked on Saturday this week & they had been staying with us since Wednesday.)

Before going out, I have warned them about things they can & cannot do. Amazingly, they said, "Ok Mak Ngah". Fine. I stuffed food, tumbler, diaper, towel, t-shirt, pillow & many more into backpack. "Halo, where the hell was it you wanted to go? Hiking or what?". No lah...I had to because I wasnt all alone. I was with the kids.

At Jusco, I put Hanin in trolly so she wont go anywhere she could have wish to go. Otherwise i could have been charged for being irresponsibility as she lost. Hasya was quite ok & she didnt bother to stop or look at any fancy stuffs along the way to indoor playground. Well, nice playground...I "threw" them there almost 2 hours. It was good to see they were having fun together riding toys, jumping up on huge bounce house, climbing up the bounce castle & sliding down from it. Wooo hooooo!! I wish i could play too.

Whoop!

You didnt have to smile dat way..wekk

Bz

Playing around

No comments: