Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm so tired

Yesterday, i spent my time in office finalizing all 22 graphs of aluminum elements. I cant keep my self quitting it until i got all reports done & passing it to my boss on the same day. Sick of it! I had been collecting data since 2weeks ago & my eyes can't take it anymore with those numbers rolling up & down on my computer screen. After pushed the "send" button (via email), i felt like "Ahh...that's it, thank you..thank you! Im going home peacefully!".

On my half way home, I forgot that i had left my purse in my drawer & had to turn back to my office. I wish i didnt have to, but my car ran out of petrol & it could only go probably for another 15km away which was definitely not enough to make to the "final cross". If i didnt turn back, u would have seen me waving my hand at the roadside or swearing at my car ******'shit.

When i open my eyes, I found my uniform still on me. I was too exhausted that i fell asleep in my bed. It's 3 half something a.m now...

Note: Shit does happen sometimes

No comments: