Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Preve

Fire red Preve

It was launched by Najid last nite & I didnt know until my friends at the office talked about this Preve (1.6). They said it was a nice & gorgeous looking sedan car at affordable price around rm60k. It's available in 6 colors which are red, silver, brown, blue, black & white. I havent seen the actual car yet & hope I can go to Proton this weekend to join others. At least when ppl ask me, i would go like "yes, i've tried already"...haha. No idea whether i would like it or not. Even my friend, Mie Teow has insisted me to change my car & recommended me to buy Preve from someone who can settle at 2.9% interest. Waahh, excitednyerrrr!

Unfortunately, I will not buy any cars & my statement, it goes on until next year. May be next 2/3 years. I dont have passion for cars though some of you might feel like having one good car can make you look cool or stylish. As for me, I dont need it just to convince my self that i look great or cool in it. I rather keep or enjoy my money than give it away monthly to the bank.

I just hope that my kancil will not give me any trouble!

No comments: