Sunday, December 25, 2011

Officially Adele's Biggest Fan

Today, I am officially Adele's biggest fan in Malaysia by having all her dvds & cds. I already had 19 & 21 albums in my collection & I just have this in the past 24hrs...& it's fully imported-dvds at RM59.90! It's quite a bit late because they released it on Nov 19th in Europe & U.S but not in Asia. Since then, I had been to Speedy many time just to check out her latest dvd whether it's there or not. I dont buy online coz i dont use credit card. Well... in this case, I would go & buy online if i had it...purgghh! Anyway Adele, i give u all stars up there in the sky for this:-

****in' awesome!

Little Note: "Oi Oi" is Adele's trademark during talking to her fans or being interviewed & is believed originally from her hometown, London. But do u know that "Oi Oi" in Malaysia is everyone's trademark? Like "Oi/woi mangkok" or "Oi jebon!" :)

No comments: