Saturday, December 10, 2011

It called 'athlete's foot'.

My toes got infected by fungal again! I'm tired...tired of taking care my toes. They are so sensitive & they....they are the only feature of me, I mean part of my body that I don't like. Including my feet. I have very sensitive skin down there! It called 'athlete's foot'. It's a fungal infection of the skin that causes scaling, flaking & itch of affected area. My hands used to have this kind of sickness when I was a teenage. But when I grow up, this shit now move to my feet! I've been suffering from this skin problem for many years. I only survive with antibiotics cream & some more rubbish tubes given by doctors. Everyday, I have to put cream at my toes or any affected areas & then wrap them with cotton pad before wearing socks. Only then I can put on my shoes.

I have to do this to keep my feet as dry as possible because fungi thrives in moist environment. My footwear also must be kept dry as well. My feet cannot wear either any sandals or slippers for too long. There be like reddish marks on skin somewhere at sensitive area followed by flaking & then splitting...The only sandal that I could rely on now is Crocs coz they made of soft rubber. But too bad, I still got home with feet problem. See, that's the reason I hate my feet. They allergic to everything around them especially water! Keeping them dry all the time is almost impossible thing for me to do. I dont mean I hate my feet, but I dont like the things that they are suffering from...it's called athlete's foot.

No comments: