Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Learn not to miss the concept

I got training today in Bandar Perda, Pmtg Pauh regarding with uncertainty & how to calculate it. They said it quite difficult to understand. But, hey...I love this subject! Wendy is the teacher. She was quick at first & I cudn't really keep up with what she was trying to explain. And I missed the concept too. You know, I don't really focus when I missed the concept in any subject I learn. It's like all would be wasting when I didnt get the basic concept! Owh I hate it...I hate the teacher too.

But today I didnt give up easily (owh...did I). I was the one who came up with so many questions today. Haha...even Wendy, she would ask me, "Fiza, do you have any question?", & it went on that way for every topic that she had just explained to us :) I brought along my assistant in case he cud help me when we set up this in our company. Unfortunately he failed, not only on calculation but the concept too. It's kind of wasting because he didnt learn anything. Not even tried out the exercise given by Wendy. Ahh...

Note: I had beef steak with black pepper sauce cooked & served by a Bangla guy in Black Canyon. I've warned them, but....sh8!

No comments: