Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lobsters for dinner

medium-sized spiny lobster...i guess

I bought it from my friend whom part time job is catching lobster in the night. I was lucky coz he asked for RM50 perkilo. So, I brought home 2kg of it at RM100. They were fresh & still breathing at that moment before i put them inside the freezer. U know it will probably cost me > rm500 if i took my family to one exclusive restaurant just to have lobsters for our dinner. The waitress would go like, "That's not include your fresh orange madam". Then I'd go , "What???".

We had dinner together with all family members last night before I went to Royal Albert Hall to see Adele :)

Info: Spiny lobsters are totally different from clawed lobsters where they have no claws. Both are lobsters anyway.

Clawed lobster

No comments: