Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My purse...

I went to Queensbay Mall last Saturday for shopping. Believe or not...after managed to get car parked on 2nd last floor from the top, i finally realized that i didnt bring my purse. That was unforgivable. Really... nevermind, i didnt cry. I was upset, little upset purrgghhh!!! Well tired.

Anyway, I was there to check out on new handbag or shoes. But ended up with Adele Live At Royal Albert Hall dvd which I've been looking for since a month ago. Ana borrowed me her debit card. After that, I didnt even go to shoes/handbag shops. I still can go home with smile & bitter looks on my face coz I got Adele. I hated the crowd that day but I was among them too.

And i met a gurl who looks like an old friend of mine, Maisara. That gurl is white & she has long curly hair neatly tied into a very tight braid. I met fake Maisara inside the Starbucks coffee while waiting for my sis to pay for her coffee. Where are u Maisara? Havent heard from u for a long time. She was my roommate while studying in shah alam.

We went home early & had dinner with family that nite (we had lobster as in previous post). So, here are some photos taken as we didnt have enough money to spend that day. (I've to remove all pics here due to particular reason - sorry)

No comments: