Sunday, May 23, 2010

One Short Diary #2

22/11/10

8.30am: Attending a seminar regarding with automotive basic fundamentals such as how engine works...thermodynamic, u know carburetor, combustion chamber, piston, valve & stuff like that. It's really complicated for someone who graduated major in electrical. But it's good anyway. It was presented by Prof. Horizon & was held in Sunway Hotel. It gives me an opportunity to gain knowledge in today's global automotive industry which is led by Japan.

2.00pm: sneaking out from seminar as Harita wanted us to accompany her to Sunway Carnival mall just because she cant wait to join Body Shop's sales that day. It was crazy...but we got back to seminar by 2.35pm. hah...penat tuh..but it was fun

5.00pm: End of seminar. I went right home.

9.00pm: Had dinner with Amizah, K.Odah & Syam at seaside restaurant in Tg Dawai. We had kerapu bakar + steamed crabs + pari bakar + tomyam = kenyang nyam 3x

12.00am: Overnight at K.Odah's house w Mizah in Bertam. Too late to drive home alone.

Note: Harita just found out Mazli + blogging issue = It's nothing just for fun & don be absurd. Other frens Mizah, Syam even Faizul, K.Nana knew abt my blog. Mazli apart from it. Nothing there.

23/05/10


7.30: I missed Subuh. All of us. I put my HP inside my bag & the bag was in another room. So, no alarm to wake me up for Subuh. duuhh teruk...tidur mampus

8.15am: already home. had breakfast with my parents before they go to haj course. read newspaper. i normally updated myself w local & global news during weekend. & today i also found out who is shahir. Giant, u got me this time! mengong

9.00am: clean up my room & do some house keeping. Errkk, my room was really messy this time. Hairs & dust were all over the floor. Neway, I swept them off...change my bed cover.

11.40am: do laundry & then take shower...

12.30pm: mkn lg dgn parents as they just got home. guumoq la mcm ni. lepak while watching t.v with my family. i'm not going anywhere today. home sweet home.

3.30pm: boring already. so, tgk movie citer Ice Age...he, roger roger...

6.45pm: playing badminton w my younger sis. she always let the shutter cock get stuck on top of the roof. iskkk

9.oopm: had dinner. eat nasi goreng mak buat. sodap lorrr...

10.00pm: thinking abt posting a story for my blog. tht's all.

Tumoro: i''ll be going to Malacca for another training. But need to go to opis first in the morning. Gotta tell Teh to book me a room hopefully in downtown. I have MQS training in Honda M'sia the next day. Thanks to my boss as he permits me to bring my asst., wan puji because im gonna need him to help me out when i'm too bz to prepare the document during next project :) brilliant idea..

No comments: