Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mercy

U got me begging u for mercy...mercy
Y wont you release me...yeah yeah

This song is so cool & it sounds like The Ronnette's Be My Baby & Amy Winehouse's Rehab. I heard it couple of times in local radio station last year & always missed out when DJ mentioned the singer's name. Or may b I cudnt get what the DJ actually pronounced. If I'm not mistaken, Jacklyn Victor used to sing this song in local show & was aired on TV. Haishh...I said I'll find it in youtube when i'm free. However I forgot abt it as local radio stations rarely play this song. Early this year they play her 2nd single called rain on ur parade...not as good as Mercy.

Yesterday I came across Glee's video clips on NTV7 & hey, it's the song again mercy...mercy! Who sings this song by the way? I put Mercy in Youtube search bar & here I am watching Duffy who is to me looks better than Amy Winehouse in Rehab's clip. Both are Brits & share the same genre of music. I dont care as long as I love the songs but not Norah Jones...no way!

Note: I just found out Mercy also is Sex & the City's soundtrack...hah

2 comments:

giant said...

Ayoyo....better late than never la.....

Pijadoscence, said...

i enjoy original version by duffy in radio b4 everyone like you stumbled upon glee's version..too late