Saturday, May 8, 2010

Me & Flowers & Hindi Movie

I woke up early today & get up before 7 o'clock. For breakfast, I had milk + cereal = still hungry...U see, I would prefer to have roti canai telur. Seriously I mean it huhue.
But i have to start practice a good healthy life style (kenkonon). After that I went outside the house, the front yard to look at my flowers. I dont know their name. Do I love flowers? No, not really. But talk abt flowers, I love tulips... they lovely. Unfortunately, they not suit with local weather. I have to go to Maxwell Hill, Malaysia or Keukenhof, Holland if i wanted to see them. You know, having to watch they grow up is really pleasant especially when the flowers start to bloom. If I'm not mistaken, I began to plant the flowers early last year. Special about it is; it never stop flowering & doesnt need your much attention in term of care or rich fertilizer. The weather not so good as we have long drought early this year but they keep flowering anyway. Good for me is that I dont need to watering them all the time. They are so independent!!

Lovely tulips


In the afternoon after lunch, I watched Hindustan movie "Maan". Amir Khan's acting alongside Manisha Koraila was so breathtaking in that movie. I usually never finish watch Hindi movie but this one I did. Heheh... I used to like Karisma Kapoor & Salman Khan. I remember me buying hindi movie Chal Mere Bai soundtrack about 8, 9 years ago. I still cant believe I actually bought the cassette. I like that stupid movie & love to see Karisma dance. Me & my younger sis kept repeating the video clips almost everyday. That was a few memory I had on Hindi movie not so long ago. Not anymore today. Bollywood seems to has gone with the wind year by year because they not maintain & remain their original value.

Need to stop by now. Im off to bed.

2 comments:

giant said...

"Mann" was a slightly remake of 1957's "An Affair To Remember"....

Pijadoscence, said...

There she goes...our bollywood history teacher :)