Sunday, May 9, 2010

Good family day

Today I spent all day with my nieces Hasya & Hanin. They were here last nite but had to return to their home since Hasya had to go to school today. My brother called me about 10.30am & told me that they made plan to come to our house after pick up Hasya from school & would love to have lunch together with all family members. As for me, I did not have any plan to go anywhere today. So, it's gonna be a good good family day today. We had lunch a little late as my parents wasnt home because attended haj course in the morning. The menu was ikan terubok belah belakang + ayam masak tokyu + some mixed vegetables + jackfruit + lime flavoured ice cream with choc topping + blackcurrant juice = nyam3x.

After lunch, we lepak in front of TV & me kept playing & fooling around with both Hasya & Hanin. Hasya told me she wanted to turn on my desktop...I said no, I lied to her by saying that the desktop not functioning anymore. More important, I wanna spend some quality time with them & kids today as we all know they prefer internet games, ps, cartoon shows more... compared to their untie. I wouldnt let it happen... no way! I rather play seek & hide like I did today & let they jumped all over the bed or chasing them around the house. If they stick to computer then I wouldnt be able to play with them. So kids, dont ever think abt that ok.

Hasya

Hanin

The spotted area claimed by Hasya as jamban :)

No comments: