Sunday, April 4, 2010

One Short Diary #1

Unable to post new story due to some 'unidentified' factor :) Here are the updates:

1. Alice + Mad Hatter + White Queen can go to hell with Tim Burton! Credit goes to Red Queen (Helena Bonham Carter).
2. Someone hit my car causing it no longer cute. As the result, i have to spent a lot of money on u which is totally not in my financial plan. Tensen gue :(
3. I did not control my diet well. No surprise i weigh a lot more. A lot more! Haissh..xsuke xsuke xsuke!
4. Bought new Hawkeye sandal. This one is much much cheaper but im not gonna condemn the old one.
5. Schumi didnt perform well in last two races but today i wish he'll be in top 5 in Sepang cct. Just dont let Lewis overtaking u okay!!!
6. Al Fatihah for Allahyarham Din Beramboi. I love his breakfast jokes at Era even i'm not into other Era's DJ. He makes me smile alone in my car while i'm driving to opis. Cant believe he dies this way too fast.
7. I dont know which brand of facial cleanser i should buy this time. i've no idea at all.
8. The plug socket source in my room has blown out causing air cond, bed lamp & desktop cannot b turned on! :( I heard my father already talked to wireman but he didnt show up yesterday. Huh
9. Clash of the Titans has been awarded 4/5 stars from Pijadoscene last nite. It's kinda boring for the first quater but dude, i have to say OK laa...muuuahhh!
10. Hoping my grandma is doing fine at kg. Will visit u again end of this mth! Thanks for the fresh coconut drinks.
11. Currently downloading Shutter Island after limited budget for movies this mth. Jimat ok.
12. Slmt Pengantin Baru to Azrul & his wife Ain & Nikmah & his hubby ------ i forgot his name. Both married last month.
13. I'm not top up the credit for my hp yet. It's been a week :) All bills done accept this one. Opis phone helped me enuff. Gracias!

Ok. Got to go. Ciao

No comments: