Sunday, March 7, 2010

Unwilling to run.

I noticed that i no longer have energy to run continuously. In those younger days i did not walk. I ran, jumped & skipped all over the place. I was once a kid with my next-door friends of about the same age we would run wild around the neighbourhood, climbing trees, stepping on flower beds, disturbing people & on the whole enjoying ourselves tremendously. But now i can never understand how i have become so unwilling to run. Any extra baggage? I dont think so. The years seem to have passed very quickly. I am now pushing 29 & wonder how did we grow up so fast! The more the number goes, the slower we would become :(

2 comments:

Cik NeyNa said...

hahaha...
hang memang dah tua..
bila mau kawen?

Pijadoscence, said...

ya ka? so does u :)
kawen bla xtaw lg. mr right always be not right..