Sunday, April 18, 2010

May be i'm blind

I was at home all day yesterday. The day before tht, I met my dear friend Giant at Kg Pelet's Char Kuey Teow at abt 6.40p.m. It's only 10 minutes drive from my house. I decided to go there after considering the cost for eating char kuey teow only takes max RM5/person which is good :) I was glad Giant agreed to be there. Besides that, she was on her way home in Penang from Kulim High Tech. This medium class food taste lady always be fussy abt what she eats. When the boy served us, Giant seemed surprise to see the c.k.t in front of her was flooded with its gravy. Mmm...delicious! Probably her 1st experience i think. Hmmm...jakun gak kawan aku nih.

Anyway before we went home, she borrowed me some DVDs. I requested it since last week after she told me she can have one DVDs for only RM2 in Penang now. So, yesterday i spent my afternoon in front of TV watching some movies. One of the movies is The Blind Side (2010 Oscar's Best Movie nominee ). Funny thing abt me is i cried for couple of stupid sad scenes between Michael Oher & Ms Leigh Anne. I did cry & i'm sure no one there & nobody saw me crying. But to be honest, i dont think Sandra should win an Oscar for that. It was nice acting but not enough strong for an oscar winner. Sorry Ms Congeniality. I just wonder how the oscar went into your hand. By the way i'm not one from the academy. Pls ignore me.

May be i'm blind in this case.

2 comments:

giant said...

usually an actor/actress who played a role based on true events has wide opportunity to win an award. If you cried while watching the movie, then she deserves the award lor....

Pijadoscence, said...

i cry for almost sad scenes in all movies ok. Your theory doesnt make sense at all :) anyway i love sandra, she's fun