Monday, April 5, 2010

My way of feel the Formula 1

I'm supposed to go to bed now. But here i am still posting for my own blog after taking "leave" for quite so long. Schumi didnt make it today as his Mercedes car had a problem with mechanical problem. It's too bad for a former champion who still unable to finish in top 5 after 3 races. Whatever it takes, I'll stand by him anyway (since 1999). I'm a big fan of F1 but i never get into Sepang cct. The ticket is too expensive. I wont give my money to Sepang becoz in F1, the chance of winning & losing is equal. My favorite driver could possibly out of track due to technical/mechanical problem or by himself mistake & he also could be on podium just becoz other driver's mistake. No doubt a good driver with good standard car will win the race but anything can happen in F1. If Schumi could only survive for 10 laps then, does it worth? i mean the ticket...of course it's not. Therefore, i rather watch them live on TV. I get all the clear view plus some replay video of cool overtaking scenes. It's less expensive & a smart choice. Yes it is...

Today, i'm impressed by Renault's driver Petrov & Force India's Sutil. Aggressive & defensive.

Note: What the hell those ladies lining up along the winner path straight to the podium?

No comments: