Sunday, April 4, 2010

What kills us today?

We went out for dinner just now at Pizza Hut. It was Ana, she wanted to eat Pizza's latest promotion. We arrived there around 9 o'clock & the restaurant wasnt filled yet. She ordered one large promotion pizza with extra cheese & as usual the meal comes with carbonated drinks + mushroom soups & breads plus she added one more regular pizza. I'm sick of it but i had 2 large slices of it.

How abt last Friday? i had lunch with my friends in Secret Recipe. I remember saying no more to stupid cheese cakes but hey, they were in front of me waiting for me to eat them. The outer cream looks like cement to me. I hate it but i ate it anyway.

U see, I never bother to say NO. I thought i'm on diet. I dont. Why is it hard for me to control it? I guess it's bcoz they are free. I never can resist such a free meal especially when my friends or family members buy it for me.

I concern abt diet bcoz i wanna avoid or at least reduce eating non healthy foods. It's time to take care my health. I'm getting old & we are all getting old. We shouldnt simply take all foods without considering it first. It's the food that kill us today.

Note: Now i blame the food..

No comments: