Saturday, December 15, 2007

The word "HAPPY"...

WELL...let's answer these questions...

Q1. Ur name please...
ME. Pija...sometimes can be Datin...Fiza also can be....

Q2. O, ok..Ur full name please...
ME. Norhafiza Mohd Zaid...

Q3. Are U happy now?
ME. No, not really...

Q4. Were U happy just now?
ME. Mmmm....yeah, I had just finished chatting with my mother while having breakfast...

Q5. Were U happy yesterday?
ME. Yesterday? Mmmm..I was happy since everything went well...

Q6. Are U sure tht tomorrow U will be happy?
ME. Naa...I donno...I'm not sure...only God knows...Insya Allah (Allah wishes) tht I'll be happy tomorrow...

Q7. Do U know what is "happy"?
ME. Happy? I'm not good at defining terms or words...when I'm happy, tht means I'm fine & I'm okay & sometimes I can be truly happy with my life even just for 5 minutes...I share with the people I love & whisper to my self, "I'm happy & only God knws how happy I am that put me in a special class as many people cannot make this statement...I can't say "I'm happy" when I'm not happy okay..." Now wat else hah?

Q8. Do U know what is "happy"? Answer only Yes/No...
ME. Shut up U moron!!! There...U see...

No comments: