Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Ball + 10 Pins = Drain

I have NO skill at all...& if you were there last nite, u cud label me as the worst bowler in town kih kih kih...well this time i have to admit tht...but i always love to try it out & why not rite? i told my sisters "if u don't know how to bowl, don't worry coz this evening is just for fun ok". After 2 games of playing, i still cudn't figure out on how to control the ball & my throwing style didn't work as well duhh, teruk lah...neway, can someone tell me what are the basic rules for bowling??? i need a training so tht i can make ball goes in any directions that i wanted and not into the drain!!! Oh god please...malulahhhh..maluuuuu...duhh

*secret recipe: once u know how to score strikes & spares, u know how to keep scorelah!!!

No comments: