Saturday, December 22, 2007

It sucks!!!

Sucks! Thumbs down!!!

Hello world...i've just got back from GSC of Sunway Carnival Mall after watching a movie with my sisters...& geezzz, it's sad to announce tht The Golden Compass is another crap movie of this year (after the stardust)...I believe many people out there will agree with me...well, u have to...or at least nod ur head or otherwise u r not that type of someone who have passion for all great movies...& again i tell u this movie is sucks!!! & i must say tht Hollywood's movie makers have lost their ideas in creating something tht can be called a "masterpiece"... Now what? Well morons, gimme back my money...I want my money back, back, back!!!

Is tht true tht this genre of movies (fantasy) doesn't seem to suit me anymore? then i need something else...Alvin & the chipmunks??? this is better...yawwwn!


Is this better?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh.. org tengok Golden Compass tu best la. siap gi tgk mignite movie lagi. tak sabar plak nak tunggu gambar Narnia...

Pijadoscence, said...

best tu xdaklah mana sgt...uh, abih duit!