Monday, December 24, 2007

What is going on?

This is Pizah aka Mawaq Berduri huehue...

Tina, Rose, Me (at de back), Pizah & Kak Ken

Oh my god, my childhood friends Yon, Aliza, Shuhada were married and Tina is soon to be wife..my Uni mate Intan also got married last week & now Pizah just got engaged last Saturday...Ooh what is going on here? Don't leave me alone guys!!! They are kicking me out of their lives huehue...

Look, i'm not againts marriage institution but i feel like time flies so fast & i'm stuck somewhere in time machine or time frame or watever..i spend my precious hour doing worthless things & when i'm done i wish i had more time which is an absolutely crazy concept! That's the scariest thing about time, it goes by so quickly & i think out of everything that i will ever miss in this world, it will be time...& what i ponder on is the fact that i'm 26th & i'm still single now....duhh!

But don't worry, i'm still the old me while my friends, cousins are wives, wives-to-be, mothers & soon to-be-mothers...oh no no no...

p/s: Anyway, i got my sunshine :)

2 comments:

giant said...

well...life goes on

Pijadoscence, said...

yeahh..wish i cud turn back time..