Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dear diary

Hi...i was pretty busy this year that i can see my blog left not updated for quite so long. I just returned from Malacca outstation yesterday. So here i am try to spend a little time with my blogging stuff & little update...

18~20/6: Last week, I was in Pahang visiting my gramma who was doing okay there. On the way to Pahang (center of west Malaysia), my dad dropped by at Genting Highland at 4 o'clock in the morning. He parked car somewhere near the pump station & we went to toilet. We walked through the big fog. It was so cold & I can feel smoke coming from my mouth while talking haha...damn cold. We'll freeze to death if we stay there any longer. I havent been there almost 17yrs. Missed some family trips during my study period. Tu pasal aku jakun gamaknya... :) & then naik Karak highway...bru jaa tgk cita antu KARAK tu haaa :)

21~22/6: Masuk opis...cirit birit + demam skit. got headache. hardly wait for 5.20p.m just to go home & get some rest...boss informed me to pack bag for 2days outstation work in malacca. owwhh..i just want to go home..

23~24/6: I spent there 2 days helping our frenz in Malacca settle for their analysis report. Met A.J there who always asking me out for dinner or movie at least. I normally turn off the ringing tone when I see he's no on my hp screen. The nite he call, I was having dinner with my boss, abg zul & abg shukri. We were hangin at a restaurant watching Malaysia vs Lebanon. What a terrible game at 2nd half time! On the next day, after brainstorming, discussion, line visit, report making & conclusion by boss...we left Malacca at 6p.m & I reached home at 12 midnight. So exhausted. I cudnt sleep. I made myself a cup of milo & watched a movie till 2.30a.m...

25~26/6: Stay home. Tidy up my messy room. Do laundry. Sweeping dry leaves that fell from tree outside the house. Read newspaper...certainly Harakah :) It's a beautiful day...now enjoying duffy, ronette, supreme...the contour, carpenter & all the 50s~80s favorite.

No comments: