Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wake up

Tomorrow is Monday. I dont mind Monday but I am so lazy to get into office tomorrow. Can someone ask me which place i prefer to go rather than go to my office? Is it possible that my boss will call me & tell me that i can go for a holiday at any place i want??? "All the budgets & expenses will be support by our company". "Here is your credit card & u may use it up to no limit". "What are u waiting for moron? Just go have some fun ok!". Oh dear...tht's obviously not gonna happen...not ever. So wake up!!! I'm wasting my time. Now take a look at these 2 pics....

1. In my opis

I guess I'm in the middle now. I can see the different between these 2 pics. I prefer below enjoying the panoramic view somewhere in Swiss instead of above...

2. Just relax & enjoy the view...in Swiss

p/s: I love Swiss, it's the only place on earth I consider worth visiting.

No comments: