Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wanna have this - Part 2

Last wednesday, i went to Ng's office of Technical Dept to submit some documents. While i was waiting for him to photostat the paper, here comes this lady named xxx asking me:-

"Hi fiza..."
"Hi...i replied back. We went like how r u, how this & that etc..as we'r not really close. Then she asked me:-

"I saw u wearing nice shoes at Millenium Hall last month. May i knw where can i buy that sandal as it seemed to me like it's really comfy even tho they're not on my feet yet."

I was like.."wat, wat did u said just now? Can u repeat it again???"

Quite surprised to hear it..Apalagi haku, perasan tahap gaban + attomen abihla kira time tuh. Ha haa i did :) u guys have to excuse me this time becoz nobody on earth ever come to me & say such a nice compliment to my shoes so far.. Again i repeat, TO MY SHOES!!!


p/s: It's my H.P sandal. Proud to put it on my feet where i can count on its comfort...

No comments: