Friday, December 18, 2009

Cupcake & Muffin

Nowadays, cupcake & muffin have become really famous dishes among us. It's no longer home made recipe from western as the recipe now can be found easily at the backpack of muffin/cupcake floor at supermarket. It's ez like ABC...even Hasya my niece cud do it. Just follow the step one by one & then u go like yummy3!!! I had one yesterday as fadzli promoted his wife's cupcake at our office. The taste is incredible.

Eat me!

Anyway, what's the difference btw muffin & cupcake? I put it in Yahoo query box & finally figure out tht muffin should be way less sweet and have a bit more nutritional value with the use of fruits and nut and variety of grains such as oatmeal or whole wheat. A cupcake is nothing more than sweet yummy indulgence, topped with icing.

I guess tht's y cupcake is cheaper than muffin...hmm lesson learnt...

No comments: