Friday, December 18, 2009

Top 5 Worst: Men's Haircut Style

Based on my TV, films, series observation, here are the Top 5 Worst:-

1. Korean Men
2. Chinese/Hong Kong Men
3. Japanese Men
4. Bollywood/Tamil Actors...
5. Indon Actors

Owh god, i can't stand looking at their moron pattern of hair style. I giv u an ex. like korean men; these guys try so hard to have one haircut tht make their looks look like a gurl. I wonder Y is tht? Hmmm...probably becoz Korean gurls may easily impressed by the way their boyfriends gurlish haircut style. Sounds stupid...tht was just my perception. I hate to c men with their hair cover their eyes. U call tht handsome huh??? Ur kids/grandchild might ask u the same question. Poor daddy/granpa

Stars of Boys Over Flowers...citer best

p/s: tht guy in red circle totally not my taste...look at his hair style, duhh bikin haku menyampah!

No comments: