Sunday, December 6, 2009

Movie - Part 1

It started as i was introduced to a movie download page by my brother. He's been doing this quite so long. I guess so but i just don't have time to figure out what he's been really working on my computer. Oh god, he's been eating my hard disk bit by bit & gig by gig. Cant believe i let it happened.

By the way, I spent the rest of the week by downloading & watching movies at day & nite. I've watched 8 movies this week :) dasat2...They are:

1. Ice Age 3
2. Monster House
3. The Polar Express
4. Tinker Bell - The Lost Treasure
5. Igor
6. Harry Potter - Half Blood Prince
7. Coraline
8. Sense & Sensibility

Sounds crazy isn't it? What make me satisfy is most of the movies that has been downloaded from this page come with high quality & certainly wont let a movie lover like me down. Thus, the credit goes to my brother who had introduced me to this page. I'm not just a movie lover now but i'm a movie pirate as well! Wait for me Captain Jack Sparrow, i'm coming to burn them all into dual layer DVDs yeehahhhh!!! Wakkakahhh...

p/s: Look for quality is actually priority.

2 comments:

Cik NeyNa said...

Weih...
pehal nama aku ada to'ek kat blakang??
to'ek betul mung nih..

Pijadoscence, said...

he :) ala padan la ngan mu tu...ambo bkn apo, nanti org tgk to'ek tu nk jgak orq kelik kt page mu tuh..x g2? macem pelaris la lbh kureng huhuee mu gak untong hmmm...