Monday, June 4, 2012

It was not me...

Oh, i got only one post since May & it ruins my record as a blogger this year. I got a lot to write but let’s see whether i have enough time today! To be honest, i was completely busy...u know, like ‘f***kin’ busy! I dont even have time for myself. In fact, my brother’s big day also happened to be on last month. Well, he’s now married to a very lovely & nice gurl. A Johorian born. I was being told by my mother that most of family & friends asked the same question during invitation. They went like, “Which one is getting married this time, is it the gurl (obviously me)?”. Mum would go like, “Oh no, not that one. The other one, my son”.

Well, they were completely wrong if they thought it was me. Not me.

 My younger brother & his wife with mum & dad

Halo...call me. Single & available! Haha...

No comments: