Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Old Friend

I met old friend Maisarah last month. She already married & has a son. It's been almost 5 years i havent met her. I got a phone call from someone the other day. It was her. I never expect Mai to contact me. I was quite surprised when she phoned. She got training here in Permatang Pauh. We decided to go out & I took her to a new restaurant in town called Pauh Garden. The food is very quite good & the price is ehem ehem too. We choose to stay in the building instead of outside 'open-air' area because the rain was coming. Guess what? About 15minutes later, it was raining heavily that night. It kept me cool for the entire nite.

We talked mostly about our life. How far we go...in life, career, politic, parenting, gossips & so on. About me being solo...Mai being overweight after 3 years getting married...bla bla...In between, we laughed out loud. She seemed happy with her life. She said to me, "oh u cant go on living like this, please get someone! i cant believe u still single...what a waste!"...And i was mad at her because she didnt invite me to her wedding. What the hell is that? I rejected all excuses given by her.

I drove home with smile on my face.

No comments: