Monday, June 18, 2012

Having some fun

Back in May (after kenduri at Mersing, Johor)
Actually, this is not  part of the plan. We are supposed to check out from hotel on the next morning but we left it before midnight. My parents, they left Johor earlier than us. So, they were not around this time. I smell the opportunity of  having fun at Genting! I told my brother i want to go to Genting Highland because i havent been there almost 20yrs! Well, u guys been there like many time! Oh, take me there. I need some fresh air!

 
Eat first!

 Having fun?

 Enjoy the fresh air!

 
That was hilarious ride! Well I got on Space Shot too!
 
Filming Indiana Jones! Dino is next.

 
 On boat! Happy together...

Suddenly camera's batteries ran out...blupp

~THE END ~

Note: Next target is Universal Studio probably in S'pore xxx ceh!

No comments: