Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Q&A: About Me & Swimming

Q: Most people learn to swim when they are children. Did u?

A: No, I didnt. I did not learn when I was kid. My father used to teach us but we never make it through. Even now, I could get myself drown if I swim & cud have swollen lots & lots of water. I'll go blurrp, blurrpppp... & then blup blup blup in just a second! hah hah :) I'm technically & practically dumb when someone ask me to swim.

Q: Do u still hope that one day u can swim?

A: No I dont. I dont have time for that. Though I would love to but I dont think I can do it. I can only swim when the water is only knee-deep! ha ha :)

Q: Any creature on earth that u found cute when they swim?

A: Wat? Wat cute? Wat is that? Pardon me.

Q: I repeat. In your mind now, do u have any creature on earth that look cute when they swim?

A: Owh...that's funny. In my mind right now? Owh, I dont think i have one. Wait...I pick frog! U know the swimming frogs...they do look cute. In fact some of the swimmer, they try to swim like a real frog. Have u seen it on TV? If u havent, I'm gonna show U one.

Q: What? I tot u don't swim.

A: Not me U idiot. The frog...I'm talking abt the frog. Now, shut up & take a look at this:-



Note: I envy those who can swim or dive coz they have ability to explore the other side of world which I can't do.

No comments: