Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pagi yang cerah...

Today I wake up early though I dont have to go to work. Nice weather. I look for my sport shoes because I felt like I want to go for a walk or jog. I put on shoes & it still look good on my feet. It has pink color with gray strips & of course it's not Nike's brand. Done with shoes, I go running & walking around the house with on & off mode switch. I can't keep running non stop. If I did, I cud have ended up my body full of muscle & joint pains. In between, I did some exercise like stretching my legs & arms. It was hurting since I've stopped doing it for so long.

Time for breakfast. I went to the kitchen & heating up a small pot Then I poured milk into it. I was going to have a glass of hot milk & 2 slice of sandwiches. I guess tht's good enough for me to start having exercise & healthy breakfast for today. I wish I cud give up eating high calorie food such as nasi lemak & other traditional dishes or anything that usually comes with coconut base. It tastes delicious but by daily taking, it would definitely be unhealthy.

Note: I managed to do 10 laps.

No comments: