Sunday, November 27, 2011

I wont end up with someone like you

My younger brother has been engaged to a Johorian gurl last 2 weeks. They will be getting married next year. That gurl remind me to XX, a Johorian guy who I used to hang out with last year. He cared abt me. Such a fun & kind of romantic guy. But the sad part is we're already over, not even had started the relationship yet because of some complicated issue (not to mention) here between us while getting know each other. Even now that we're already over, I still receive his sms & phone call sometimes. We met several time while I was on outstation in Malacca & we're just acting like nothing happened between us. It's kind of awkward moment there but we handle it very well. Seriously, we were in the same meeting room, dining hall, seminar... & the fact that I dated this guy always there haunted me. I remember all but never want to think about it. But nevermind, I already said goodbye to all of this. Move on. Undoubtedly, I did. We both did...but I'm not quite sure abt him. I dont know him.

Note: I wish you did...bcoz I already push the 'delete' button on u. Forgive me!

No comments: