Sunday, March 20, 2011

I had to...& I had enough

Good morning everyone...

I always want to write but often got no specific time to really really sit down & grab my keyboard & enjoy my writing. There's always been this & that. So today, i guess i'm back for a while :) To be honest with myself & probably u guys out there, I would like to announce that my work has been entirely boring in the past month & apparently is believed to get continue until the end of this month because of this one thing so called MQS stuffs. Ya Allah (ohh God), i hate it so much. I did. It keep chasing me almost every weekdays. I remembered taking leave on last Wednesday to release tension as i worked hard on the other day. i thought i can set my mind at ease but these guys keep calling my hp & ruined my day. I did answer in the morning & again i had to answer the phone call while i was watching "I Am Number 4" in cinema on the afternoon. The film was about to end & i missed some important scene that wrapped up the whole movie's plot. Didnt know y I had choose to pick up the goddamn phone call & we were on the line having conversation almost 2~3 minutes. Arrrgghhh...they completely ruined my Wednesday!!!

& yesterday, they call me again all the way from Malacca. It was twice. I havent reply them back. Very sorry for that. This time, I had to...& I had enough. iskk!

No comments: