Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another 3 hard days.


I was in Malacca last 3 days with my boss En Din, Azrul & Subra. We are the QA team from AAP Penang & Kedah appointed by AAP Malacca's Amir to support his team presentation during Honda Malaysia's Safety Declaration in 25th March (official approval before new factory can run for mass pro). This is not my first time there, may be 3rd or 4th time. Only god knows how struggle & crazy i was to prepare every request made by our team in Malacca. Cu citer, cu citerr...
1. Arrived at 3.45 p.m: Wednesday, the first person came to see us were Mr Ng & Amir. They asked me to do 'A'. I said Ok, I'll try. And then they said "do B not A"... & later that "we should do A not B". I said, "Guys, which one do u want?". Amir totally blank & replied, "Fiza, pls do watever u can do to come out with damping force data comparison report by tumoro. I have no idea about it. Just help me". Suddenly my boss interrupted by saying, "Dont worry Amir, I bring Fiza here to help u solve on this". In my mind I muttered, owwhh I hope he'll appreciate me doing this & will think twice before finalize my salary increment this year. Last year increment was so so sad boss.

2. From the day I arrived to the day I left, i was tied up all the days. Mentally exhausted. Numbers & graph figures were the things tht i juggled with most of my time either in office or in hotel room. Working under pressure is something i dont like to do. But it's normal & it does happen sometime & I had to deal with it. I love working under schedule & not being chased by schedule. Working under pressure is like ur boss giving u an instant schedule & the date line does not make any sense at all. By the date line, u find urself peacefully in psychiatric ward.

3. Onle me a gurl among these gentlemen. Working among men does really make me to stay independent & constantly at top gear. Zamri, Asrul, Azrul, Azman & Subra kinda nice & very helpful. Subra did offer his help & I thanked him for tht. Azrul helped me inserting the data into template so I can do other work. He kept sighing as he wrongly key in the data & had to re-do it again & again. He wondered how i do all this tension stuff. At least he learn how hard to be me at this time :) They always remind me the tea & lunch time. We normally had fun at canteen like being able to discuss on other stuffs. Some of them were good at joke & enough to cheer up the rest of us. Some of them even wonder me working in front of the computer for a very long hour. Well, I had so many things to do & they not done yet & i cant stop until i get everything done.

4. It was the 2nd time I drove my boss car. I find myself too small compare to its size. I can only drive but surely will be in trouble at narrow street/crowded place & parking lot plus pump station. Haha...small car is good enough for me & my pocket as well. Anyway, good experience & thank u boss. I happened to drive as they went to mosque for Jumaat's pray before heading to restaurant for lunch. I did hit border on the road side while trying to park the car. It caused a small scratch on front tyre rim I didnt tell my boss...owh, i felt so guilty but i dont have strength to tell him. Remains secret until now...

No comments: