Sunday, January 10, 2010

Myself is me.

Happy New Year...wish im not too late. I have something to tell my self. It's like we'r heading towards so fast. Sure there'll be no turning back. Then why waste ur time looking at past? What past is past. Don ever look back to all the shits u left behind. I love u & i want u to start a new chapter this year. Things u have to do:-

1. be nice to anyone who i used to hate. only god knows y.
2. ignore those ppl who have intention to bring me down.
3. don have any bad perception toward other ppl. a lil bit, ok.
4. don hurt other feeling so tht other wont hurt me.
5. i spin on my money not other.
6. i master myself not others tell me wat to do.
7. i master the time not time master me.
8. i'll delete non related character in my new chapter.
they wasted too much last yr. use new avatar if u want them to line up again.

9. dont eat fast food twice/more per month especially at nite.
eat more fruits & salads.

10. jgn ponteng solat. party is over! Allah tempat ngadu ok.
11. pay attention to ur skin/weight problem. keep fit &
spent some money on it.

12. appreciate ppl around u. they are there not bcoz u ask them to be there...otherwise u'll be alone.

Those are things tht i want to focus this year. It's all about bring me to life.

No comments: