Sunday, January 31, 2010

Is life too hectic to enjoy fully?

The answer would be a definite yes. The reasons are obvious. Look at me, look at u & look at them. We try so hard to make a good living that we forget to live. Some of us might never know how to relax. We does not enjoy our life anymore & we have no time to live & really really live. Look at the pace of life in a city - rush, rush & more rush to do more & more things in as short a time as possible. I remember during my practical job in Penang last 3 years where i had to rush for ferries & buses. Try walking slowly in a morning-time crowd on the jetty & you will be jostled & pushed if not trampled on. Other example, everybody has got only a short break for lunch. So, it is rush to fill the stomach as quickly as possible at a fast food shop. You see, everything becomes fast, otherwise one cannot cope, cannot meet the deadline. Faster, faster & may b one will be dead faster too.

Such hectic living is not for me. I prefer a slower pace of life where i can savour each moment as much as possible. It is crazy to rush & not to see so many things around us...haishh

So, here i am relaxing my mind with blogging while Jay-Z & Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind (in NY) sets me at cool tonite.

No comments: