Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wud these b mine?

ohhh man, im a transformer maniac...tok cayo? tanya giant to'ek...abg & adik2 aku pun tawu huhuuu...cant hardly wait to meet all the autobots on this coming 24th July 2009..toys r us already informed me the price (they send me the catalog) & they gave me the dateline - 7/6/09...neway, i missed all...cudnt afford it since it's totally $$$$...ya ampun dong, napo mu mahal sanget? i was like "just go get it!" & sometimes, the other side of me said "NOOOOOOOooo, nOOOo...no nid to buy those stuffs ok!" :( seemed like there were 2 of me in the same time..tensen gue..gue jd gue kelam lorrr...



i should just stop torturing my self..but y can't i have them all? huk2..wat on earth have i got left to talk abt...? nothing..

right now, im listening to beck's E.G.T.L.S...
i nid u out there...like a sunshine...

note: transformer for boys only huh? who said so? they just don feeeeel it....

No comments: