Friday, June 12, 2009

Pls, no more training!

i attended TS lead auditor training early this month (1-5 june 09) in sunway hotel. never thought they gonna send me this time...wish i wasnt there...i try to understand the concept first but i lost...totally lost...im not blame myself at all...indeed i knw i was part of it but wat ive concerned most is y is this training comp. sent someone else to do someone else job for the first 3 days? & this man didnt seem to suit me & my other officemates...who de hell he think he was? we knw u expert in this field but y nid to rush? i had no idea which one is head & which one is tail...tht put me in trouble for abt a week when i failed to answer several questions in the exam paper, im succesfully fail! this training really made my week gone...i hate it...pls, no more training ok! especially the one with exam...huhu

note: i did enjoy all the foods there :)

2 comments:

mat_di said...

outside training is alwayz abt food...got to agree with you lil sis...hehe...

Pijadoscence, said...

yeapp...my big bro is absolutely right! lg pon sumer sumer tuh free...tu psl sodap tuh :) nyeh nyeh nyeh