Friday, June 26, 2009

MJ is dead

Today believe it or not the king of pop star Michael Jackson finally left us at the age of 50 after found not breathing at his home in L.A due to sudden cardiac arrest...

No doubt his talent (moonwalk dance) & all his revolutionary idea in music industry especially in 1980s did put his name on top of the world...but unfortunately, plastic surgery tht cover all over his body was a big mistake in MJ's life...

R.I.P...May Allah bless u Mikaeel Jackson

My top 5 MJ's song:-
1. one day in ur life (just call my name...& i'll b there...)
2. we r the world (...just u n me)
3. who is it? (is it my brother)
4. will u b there (free willy)
5. black & white (macaulay culkin apart of its vc)

note: im not his fan...by de way slmt pengantin baru to yati yg nikah mlm ni, sempat gak email aku via hp siang td...

No comments: