Monday, May 19, 2008

Let Me Introduce...

I describe it as the coolest guy i've might ever had in this world...I name it as Mr Transformer...hahhahhhahhhh...This is insane...:)

Why Mr Transfomer? Well bcoz, he can ezily transform to:-

1. Any radio channels tht i want to listen to...
2. My own screen cinema...he can play any movie tht i want to watch, mostly the lapuk one lahh
3. My secretary tht i want to stick to - a sexy guy, he got tattooes on his body...
4. My photo album...those memories inside his brain...i can't stand all tht...but he surely can lahh, he got 120GB...i just let u keep ok...then tht's y i buy u lahhh...wat else do u think? :)
5. Gaming centre for me...may be...im not agree with this at all...laptop isnt suit for gaming!
6. My Network Center - Still learning into all this cyber stuff...
7. The main entrance for me to the outside world...well, he got good cabel tht can link me to all evils of the darkness world :)
8. My database center - all my projects/paperworks/documents are circulating inside him...i'll be dead each time he falls into sickness... :) so, i hired a good doctor named Kaspersky, yeaahhh..something spelled like tht...& it's good to know tht Mr Kasp will be here soon...

U see, he'd done so much!

6 things i like abt Mr Transfomer:-

1. He got tattooes on his body...& its metallic colour does make he handsome maaaa! Haihh...physically sexy duhhhh...
2. His kindness - he got Intel Centrino Duo Mobile Tech...2048MB DDR2 RAM...wat a kind man he is... :)
3. He got Altec Lansing sound system which a person who concerns about sound need it most!
4. He provides me with such a great Entertainment package & it comes with a slim size of multimedia remote control...just clicking on it then u'll have ur own pleasure...hmm
5. He got 15.4 inch screen & it does satisfy my need to wide screen type...
6. Born to Hewlett-Packard, HP...USA

p/s: im gonna love u as much as i cud...no one cud split us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

berapa hinggit beli dia. tunjuk la rupa dia skit handsome tak???????

Pijadoscence, said...

heheee...malu ahhhh :) ceh