Saturday, May 31, 2008

I did SMILE...

Good to announce tht Mr. Kapp is here!!!
I'll work on it by tonight...got to fix some Mr Transformer's stuff...
It's gonna take time for sure...duhhh

Neway, Bumblebee was here just now...shud say hi to me...
The NO. + Doctor = good enuff...
Actually, i was pretty mad but...i just press the mute button on me...
Then, i smile again... :) Stupid! I have no point at this level...

Got to go, mum is waiting for me...we'r going to Megamall/Sunway Carnival Mall i guess...Get her some cool stuffs...I'll keep my eyes on Optimus Prime too :) & mmmm...latest Barbie doll? Well, Hasya might be glad to know this...Let's c wat ur untie can get for u this time ok!!! At least i try to b a good....wat? some sort of...U.N.T.I.E ??


p/s: i dont think hasya loves barbies...no..no...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yutarets! kasagad bah!