Sunday, October 7, 2012

Woman & stuffs

My sister in law, well...she have passion for all the woman stuffs starting from fashion design (clothes,handbag,shoes) to make up tools. You'll always see her in...in a stylish appearance (not too over like celebrities) especially at special or any events she had attended to. She's like our consultant when it comes to fabric materials, designs & ...stuff like that. I think she's the one who always see 'the look' or appearance is something not to be ignored as we (women) step into the outside world. I always love seeing her dressed in all that. She looks amazing...elegant & graceful. Very confidence!

But I'm not part of it...i dont do make up. I dont wear nice clothes. I only have passion for handbag & shoes. And i had a chance to talk to her last nite about one of our favorite handbag designs...She offers me a branded one with half price! Ya Allah, cantek ler pulak...tergugat iman ku lepas nengok nyer di google. I told her to bring it to me so i could see it for myself before making deal. Duh, I'm done!

No comments: