Monday, October 1, 2012

How old am i?

I am 31 today. 

I usually do not really bother with my birthday. You know like...it doesn't matter whether you celebrate it or not. Not like you have to celebrate it. I don't really care. I don't need a cake or blow out number of candles on it...no i don't... 

Things i always do on my birthday - 

I will recall all the past memories, all the journey that i had been through in my life...all the people i've met. Nice things or bad things...how far i have gone or climbed up or may be rolling down to the bottom... 

At 31 yrs old, 

I think i'm done. Let go everything i have...or what i am before without turning back (i wish i could stay, insya allah). It's a big transformation in my life so far in searching for something called 'ketenangan & kebahagiaan' blessed by Allah s.w.t. 

At 31 yrs old, 

I met someone...who came to me that day. I have no idea he's been there more than a year watching me from a distance. I cant go details on this because we are still at the beginning of relationship & there are lot of things for me & him to think of...xxx  off tape!

At 31 yrs old, 

I'm going back to the start. Looking for my self again. Life is jigsaw puzzle...

No comments: