Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My first experience...

....on board the airplane.

I was quite lucky the other day as my company arranged for flight ticket to ensure me & my fren arrive in our AAP Malacca plant in Tuesday, 2nd Ramadan. Kind of urgent matter. To be honest, I had never been on airplane b4 & this is my first time. It was free after all :) My first flight is with Firefly as this was the only flight departed at 9.45p.m after break-fasting time that day. We didnt want to end up our 1st day buka puasa in plane. No, no..noo...

My siss accompanied me to Bayan Lepas airport & then met Kak Su there. We pushed our baggage toward the security check point. Buat ni saja lotih den...After finish doing the security stuff & so on, I finally found myself on board the airplane. Not sitting next to the window. I made myself calm. But unfortunately only god knows wat's inside my mind especially during take off & landing time. I was scared to death. Since our flight on night, I cudnt see much except lights from the mainland.

The flight was due to arrive at 10.35p.m & yes it was. I thanked Allah as the plane touchdown safely. Out there in Subang, Mr Jaffri picked up us & we headed to Alor Gajah, Malacca.

Note: Fuhhh, I rather drive instead of taking flight for domestic travel. I hate fly.

No comments: