Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Last chapter tht never ends...

4.20 a.m, I woke up after sleep early at nite. I looked at my hp screen & there were 2 smses left without reply. Tried to get back to sleep but didnt make it. Then, a lot of things came into my mind. I started to think about something that is beyond my thought..I hugged my pillow tightly & tried to close my eyes again but it wont close..it just wont close...

5.30a.m, drizzly rain outside. It was so cold here inside my room. Felt like time was moving so slow. Again all the previous stories came into my thoughts & this time they were not invited. They came in flasback & everything seems like it happened yesterday. Wish I could throw it away but it wont go..it just wont go away...

Ppl tend to regret later after they realize that they make mistakes & to me it's ok because it's part of learning process. Unless it purposely done. My last chapter may be ended in wrong way or may be in right way...or may be it never ends in anyway...so im stuck in between & find it hard to get out of it. Im telling myself tht I gotta keep working on it no matter wat!

No comments: