Sunday, November 21, 2010

Movie - Part 4

19 Nov 2010. It was Friday morning...I was on leave & got nothing to do. So I turned on my pc & checked out on latest movie in cinema. I was a little behind lately due to some "undefined" reason...huh how sad it is. Well today is movie time. Let's see what they got to offer me. Actually, i went out with my younger sis who happens to be absent at school today.

1. At first, I choose to be on train No: D1206 with Denzel Washington chasing a runaway train which is hell "Unstoppable". Great movie with full action & it's all happen in just 1 day. I guess it worth my money & decide to give it 4/5 stars. To those who miss it shud get it download or buy any pirate dvd...sit back & enjoy your coach!

2. Mr Potter cant wait to meet us becoz today is his worldwide screening for Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows. The film lasted about 2hr & 30mins & believe me, I didnt feel it...may be i paid too much attention on taking note abt what the hell they were cursing on instead of avva kedavra (spelling might be wrong)...silly. All the 3 main characters are all grown ups. Look at Harry, no doubt he's the man. But I like Ron Weasley, he got the pure british look. Let's see Hermione, she's beautiful & probably will be next Winslet. Actually HP7 got Part 1 & 2, means whoever watch it during this time will have to go & watch it again in next summer June 2011 for the ending...overall 3.5/5 stars. This one not for kids, u cant relate all the character if u didnt watch thru all the HP series. The movie seemed less fun to kids as it hardly make they think on the past. So, enough kids. Y don u stay back. I heard Wonder Pets The Movie in the making now :)

Look at Rupert - so cute!

No comments: