Saturday, August 14, 2010

A morning person

I like to do important things in the morning becoz i can think best at this time...but then, I start to feel drowsy by 12 noon...the engine begins to slow down & it stucks couple of times...the temperature is rising...exhausted already & need to stop. even if i keep going...it will be less than 70% focus in watever i do - unable to concentrate. i guess everyone has this kind of symptom & it's common among us.

For the past one year, i simply didnt lying in my bed until late in the morning like i always do before. During weekend after Subuh prayer, i usually do some readings or surfing the net & sometimes doing house keeping or stepping outside for bird watching early in the morning. Hard to see me lying on my bed after Subuh. U see...i'm a morning person.

The fact that i barely knew.

No comments: